What is an IRB?
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints, or think the research has hurt you, talk to the research team at 407-451-8908.
This research is being overseen by an Institutional Review Board (“IRB”). The IRB is a group of people who review and approve research at Florida Hospital. You may talk to them at (407) 303-5581 or FH.IRB.General@flhosp.org if:
- Your questions, concerns, or complaints are not being answered by the research team.
- You cannot reach the research team.
- You want to talk to someone besides the research team.
- You have questions about your rights as a research subject.
- You want to get information or provide input about this research.